Top Ten Thursday - Quotes and Memes



Welcome back to Top Ten Thursday!




Today we're posting our top ten favourite quotes and / or memes. You know the ones we keep seeing and thinking "that's really good", maybe we even save them but never actually do anything with them? Time to share!

Here goes:



Most of the times things don't go exactly as planned. Keep an open mind, be flexible, make the best of a situation, it's probably my everyday motto.



A lot of truths about Moms who are working at home, outside the house or both



A lot of truths about Hockey Moms. As for the car... as you know my car isn't exactly a spacious family car, so the other day when a fellow Hockey Mom asked if I could take her son home after practice, I actually had to borrow hubby's station wagon. 



It's important to relax every once in a while.


Now THAT was a good one. Speaking about hitting the nail on the head!!!



OK, the Donald should definitely make the environment a priority. Other than that even I though it was kind of unfair to blame him for Hurricane Irma.



Speaking of blaming. It's always very easy to point at others and expect them to make things better. Let's take a long, hard look in the mirror and put our own house in order.



To be honest, I am not sure I want to believe there is a reason we get scr**ed  - let's just give it the benefit of the doubt, though.



Now THIS is certainly good advice. The grass is always greener at the other side, and things (and people, for that matter) are not always what they seem. I definitely need to take a closer look sometimes.



Well, personally I wouldn't know about this, I was never any good at sports, but I like that Colin's coaching staff members put emphasis on supporting each other and working as a team. Still, they're eager 9 or 10 year old guys who want to be heroes, naturally there's quite a bunch of lone fighters among them. The season is still young, though.

OK, I hope you enjoyed  the very different quotes I put together. 

What are some of your favorite ones? Let me know in the comments down below or link up your own post.

Want to know what's next?

September 28 we're doing something *different*: imagine you are swapping your life for an amount of time with someone who doesn't know you. List the top ten things that this other person needs to know or do in order to get along... Sign up here.



October 5 we're listing the top ten things we do while we wait, Preferably as the phone battery is low. At the dentist's office, the airport, the car shop,.. Sign up here.






Comments